Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let's get this party started!

 Well it's week 40 of the pregnancy and I've definitely been procrastinating when it comes to starting the blog!  But, I'm excited about it and hope I can keep up with it.  The Nursery has been a slow process but Brandon has worked very hard to make it just like I wanted!  So, here are the pictures...

 So, if you haven't heard me complain about it, my glider will not be here on time!  It's my fault I didn't order it sooner, but 10-12 weeks.. GEEZ that's a long time to wait!  When it does show up it will go in the vacant corner.


My puppies haven't quite figured out what's going on, but they know something's up.  Brandon has been way more strict on where they can and can't go and the nursery is a day to day guessing game.  Today it's a go.


This picture on the right I worked very hard on.  I wanted a picture of Brandon and I in the nursery and this is one of my all time favorite pictures.  The second thing I needed was more color on the wall.  So, I decided to glue color coordinated mosaic tiles to a blank canvas and stick our picture in the middle.  It worked out better than I had hoped so I'm very happy with the outcome!

 The significance of this picture is the elephant.  Victoria got Layton a gift just from her and she was extremely excited to give it to me!  The elephant is from scentsy and it makes the room smell fabulous!  Also, she gave him two baby books that are in the shelves you can see in other pictures one being Goodnight Moon which was her very own baby book!  She's so sweet!  Layton will be blessed with a very loving big sissy!!!


Last but not least I needed to show a picture of the beautiful hardwood floors Brandon worked so hard on.  He's been such a trooper and I'm so proud of him!


Now we just need our little peanut to come on out!  We are beyond excited and very very anxious.  His due date is Tuesday, but incase he decides he wants to be like his momma and be late to everything we will be inducing on Thursday the 14th :)  

3 comments:

  1. i love the nursery!! the bookcases turned out great and i absolutely love the tile frame... you are so creative!! it looks fantastic and i can't wait to meet little layton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! It is adorable. I can't wait to see my new little cousin(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery looks perfect! You and Brandon did a great job! The only thing missing is that bouncing baby boy! I can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete